- Effects Of Sediment Deposition On The Structure Of Benthic Macroinvertebrate Assemblages In Lake Baringo,Kenya
- Interpretations And Implications Of Political Discourse:The Kenyan Experience
- The Impact Of Guidance And Counselling Programme On The Behaviour Of Primary School Pupils In Selected Schools Pupils In Selected Schools
- Ruwaza Za Matumizi Ya Lugha Na Athari Zake Kwa Umilisi WA Lugha Zungumizi Ya Kiswahili
- An Investigation Of The Extent Of Relationship Marketing In The Services Sector
- Availability And Use Of Economics Textbooks In Teaching Economics
- Information Technology Enablers Influencing Implementation Of Shared Services Centers By Private Sector Companies Of Kenya
- Maximum Likelihood And Other Estimators For the Parameters Of The Cauchy Distribution
- Influence Of Agro-Ecosystem Analysis As A Tool Of Farmer Field Schools In Enhancing Farmer Experimentation,Decision Making Dropout Rate And Farm Perfomance In Trans-Nzoia District,Kenya
- The Influence Of Agronomic Factors On Maize Yields In Western Kenya With Special Reference To Time Of Planting
- Water Relations Strategies Of Two Grass And Shrub Species As Influenced By Prescribed Burning In A Semiarid Ecosystem In Kenya
- The Role Of Women Groups In Agricultural Production:The Case Of Kakamega District Of Kenya
- Smallholder Tea Leaf TransportationIn Kiambu District,Kenya
- Biology Of Pachypasa papyri And Gonometa podocarpi(LEP, LASIOCAMPIDEA) Defoliators Of Pulpwood Pines In Kenya
- Effects Of Hydration-Dehydration AndÂ Iodination Treatments On Seed Vigor And Viability Of Duma And Kwale Wheat Varieties
- Analysis Of The Kenyan Land Reform Policy And The Social Implications,1955 - 1985
- Restricted Feeding In Broiler Chickens:Effect Of Age At Initiation And Severity On Performance
- Effectiveness Of Phosphate Rock Fertilisers In An Acid Soil As Affected By Source,Particle Size And Reaction Time
- Linking Institutional Partnerships,Community Groups And Rural Livelihood Improvement In Kenya
- Haplotype Sharing For Fine Mapping Quantitative Trait Loci Controlling Trypanotolerance In Mice
- Effects Of Constructivist Teaching Statergy On Students Achievements In English Language Phrasal Verbs In Selected Secondary Schools In Kisii District,Kenya
- The Impact Of Career Guidance And Counselling On Students Career Choices Choices
- Effects Of Computer-Aided L earning On Hearing On Hearing-Impaired Learners Achievements In Standard Three Geometry And Perception Of Their Learning Environment In Rift Valley,Kenya
- Awareness And Response By Smallholder Women Farmers To Soil Erosion:A Case Study Of Njoro,Kenya
- Effects Of Cultivator,Isolate And Envronment On Resistance Of Wheat To Septoria tritici blotch In Kenya
- Uswahilishaji Kifonolojia Wa Maneno-Mkopo Yenye Asili Ya Kiingereza Katika Kiswahili Sanifu
- An Assessment Of The Training Needs Of Teacher-Counsellors In Secondary Schools In Nyando District,Kenya
- Determination Of Chlorothalonil And Copper Fungicide Residue In Coffee,Water And Some Annual Food Intercrop From Kiambu District In Kenya
- Factors Affecting Teaching Of Oral Communication In English Language In Secondary Schools Of Kakamega And Vihiga District Of Kenya
- Arachis hypogea L.) With Special Reference To Spartial Arrangement, Date Of Seeding,And Cultivar
- A Study Of Methods And Techniques Used By Agriculture Teachers In Kisii Municipality And The Problems Encountered In Their Uusage
- Textuality And Readability:An Analysis Of Readers' Inference Of Wole Soyinkas's The Interpreters
- The Ecology Of The Large Herbivore Community In The Lambwe Valley, Kenya
- Analysis Of Marketing Efficiency And Price Spreads:A case Study Of Kisii Cooking Banana Marketing To Nakuru Municipality,Kenya
- The Role Of Social Entrepreneurship In Hiv/Aids Management Across The Education Sector In Kenya
- Export Agriculture Under Economic Development: A Geographic Analysis Of The Decline Of Sugarcane Production In Puerto Rico
- Factors Influencing Students' Absenteeism In Public Day Mixed Secondary Schools In Eldoret Municipality,Uasin Gishu District,Kenya
- Policy,Relevance And Cost-Effectiveness Of The Informal Juakali Sector As An Alternative Mode Of Vocational Education And Training In Kenya : A Comparative Evaluation
- An Analysis Of Selected Studies Of Kenyan Secondary School Education: 1945-1981
- The Influence Of Secondary School Students' Self-Concept subjects On Their Attitudes Towards Science:A Case Of Bomet District,Kenya
- Stakeholders' Perceptions Toward Factors Influencing The State Of Discipline Among Secondary School Students In Baringo District-Kenya
- Effect Of Streaming By Gender On Students' Performance In Secondary School Mathematics:A Case Of Nakuru District,Kenya
- Pupils Attitude Towards Science
- Acquisition Of English Syntax By Keiyo L Speakers
- The Monetary Approach To Structural Adjustment Problems In Less Developed Countries: A Case Study Of Sudan
- The Quality And Appropriateness Of Form Three Mathematics Text-Books In Kenya
- Regulation And Biogenesis Of The Kinetoplast-Mitochondrial Complex In Trypanosomes
- Consequences Of Reducing Reproductive Wastage In Intensive Smallholder Dairying Systems In Kiambu District,Kenya
- Herd Dynamics Of Smallholder Dairy In The Kenya Highlands
- Pastrolism And Cattle Marketing:A Case Study Of Borana Of Southern Ethopia
- The Scheduling Of Jobs With Execution And Communication Tasks On A Single Processor
- The Effectiveness Of Public Enterprises In Developing Countries: A Review Of The Kenya Case
- Intra-Household Resource Allocation Decisions And Poverty Status Linkage In Selected Rural Districts Of Kenya
- Socio-Economic And Biophysical Factors Influencing Land Use: A Case Study Of River Njoro Watershed,Nakuru District, Kenya
- Developing Breeding Goals For The Kenya Dual Purpose Goat
- Socio-Cultural Factors Influencing The Delivery OfHealth Services In Busia District Of Western Kenya
- Natural Activation Of The Lactoperoxidase-Thiocyanate-Hydrogen Peroxide(LP) System For Preservation Of Milk During Collection In Developing Countries
- Factors Related To The Commitment Of Secondary School Club Patrons Towards Student Organizations: A Case Of Bomet District
- Evaluation Of The Smallholder Production Services And Credit Program(SPSCP)
- An Analysis Of Labour Turnover: Causes And Effects A CaseÂ Study Of Ministry Of Labour And Human Resources Development,Kenya
- Observations On The Effectiveness Of Selective Agar Media For The Enumeration Of Leuconostocs From Cheese And Starter Cultures
- Delayed Payments:Its Effects On Agricultural Production And Producers' Welfare In Uasin Gishu District,Kenya
- Forecasting Of Market Share Prices For Selected Companies At The Nairobi Stock Exchange Based On Econometric Models
- Challenges Faced By Secondary School Teacher Counsellors In Selected Schools In Nakuru Municipalities
- Teachers' Perceptions Of Headteachers' Human Skills Practice In Secondary School Management And How This Influences Their Work Commitment:The Case Of Baringo District,Kenya
- Effects Of Pruning Time,Lungs,And Resting Period On Total Non-Structural Carbohydrate Reserves,Regrowth And Yield Of Tea(Camellia Sinensis[L]O. Kuntze)
- Usawiri Wa Wahusika Watoto Katika Tamthilia zilizopendekezwa Katika Shule Ya Upili: Visiki Na Amezidi
- Determinants Of Rural Micro Enterprise Growth In Selected Northern Districts Of Rift Valley Province,Kenya
- The Perceived Use Of Competency-Based Instruction By Physical Education Teachers
- Effectiveness Of Farmer Field School In The Dissemination And Adoption Of SoilÂ Management Technologies Among Small Scale Farmers In Yuya Location Of Trans-Nzoia District,Kenya
- Habitat Characteristics,Feeding Habits And Food Preferences By A Tilapine Fish,Oreochromis niloticus baringoensis,(Trewavas, 1983) In Turbidity-Stressed Sites Of Lake Baringo,Kenya
- Presupposition And Implicature In The Use Of Modal Constructions,Conditionals And Honorifics In Ekegusii
- Agricultural History Of The Abakuria Of Kenya From The End Of The Nineteenth Century To The Mid !970s
- Students' Images Of Science In Kenya:A Comparison By Gender Difference,Levels Of Schooling And Regional Disparities
- Relationship Between Firm's Capital Structure And Dividend Payout: The Case Of Companies Quoted At Nairobi Stock Exchange
- The Influence Of Selected Factors On The Girl Child Participation In Secondary School Education Among Pastoral Communities:A Case Of The Il-Chamus Community Of Baringo District,Kenya
- The Potential Role Of Distance Teaching And Resource-Based Learning In Agricultural Extension In Kenya
- Hedonic Price Analysis: A Case Study Of Bean Pricing At The Nakuru Market And Its Periphery
- Root Water Extraction Zones Of Irrigated Cotton (Gossypium Hirsutum L)In The Brazos Valley,Texas
- Energy And Protein Requirements Of Growing Indigenous Chickens Of Kenya
- Effects Of Cooperative Learning On Students' Achievement And Attitudes Towards The Learning Of Poetry In Selected Secondary Schools In Baringo District,Kenya
- Influence Of Institutional Characteristics On Students' Attitudes Toward Campus Environment: A Comparative Study Of Public And Private Universities In Kenya
- A StudyÂ Of The Effect Of Attitude,Gender And Previous Agricultural Experience On The Performance Of Agriculture Students: A Case Study Of Egerton University
- The Effect Of Reynolds Number On Fluid Flows
- A Study On Female Teacher Trainees'Awareness And Perception Of Voluntary Counselling And Hiv/Aids Testing: A Case Study Of Kericho Teachers' Training College,Kericho District,Kenya
- Comparative Analysis Of The performance Of Agricultural Farms: A Case Study Of Egerton University Farma And Private Commercial Farma WithinÂ Njoro Division
- The Influence Of Soil Water Content And Nitrogen Supply On Growth,Yield And Polyphenol Content Of Selected Tea [Camellia sinensis?(L.)O.Kuntze] Clones In Kenya
- Infiltration Rates And Sediment Production Of A Kenya Bushed Grassland As Influenced By Vegetation And Prescribed Burning
- The Effect Of Simulated Rainfall And Soil Air Entrapment On Soil Erosion
- FactorsÂ Affecting Students Performance In Mathematics In Uasin-Gishu District, Kenya
- Milk Fat Changes In Accelerated Shelf Life Testing Of Ready-To-Fry Chapati
- Usawiri Wa Mwanamke Katika Methali Za Kikuyu
- Language And Hierarchy: The Linguistic Portrayal Of The Gusii Woman
- Socio-Economic Factors Influencing Adoption Of Soil Conservation Technologies:The Case Of River Njoro Watershed,Nakuru District-Kenya
- An InvestigationÂ On The Effects Of The Interaction Between The School Agricultural Education Programme And The Rural Community.A survey Carried Out In Chuka Division, Tharaka-Nithi District
- Effectiveness Of Guidance And Counselling Programme In Behaviour Modification Of Prison Inmates In Nakuru District,Kenya
- Effects Of Chickpea Managed Fallow On Soil Moisture And Wheat Yield And simulation Of Nitrogen And Carbon Turnover
- Illness Beliefs And SocialChange: A study Of The Lugbara Of Northwest Uganda
- Nesting Activities And Migratory Status Of Some Goshawks In Northeastern Colorado
- Illness,Ritual,And Social Relations Among The Chewa Of Central Africa
- The Role Of English Skills Courses On The Reduction Of Syntactic Errors By University students: A Case Study Of Baraton University
- Modeling And Performance Evaluation Of Multiprogramed,Critical Computer Systems
- Evaluation Of The Kenya Agricultural Systems Support Project (ASSP)
- Sorghum Agronomy In West Kenya Investigations From A farming Systems Perspective
- Farmers' And Agricultural Advisers' Perceptions On The Role Of Education In Sweet Potato (Ipomoea batatasL.) Production In Teso Uganda
- Conflict Resolution And Risk Management Among Pastoral Communities In Samburu District,Kenya
- Effectiveness Of Spiral Wire WaveProjector On Secondary School Students' Conseptualisation Of Wave Phenomena In Vihiga District, kenya
- Use Of Ecological Theory To Evaluate Pattern Recognition: Implications To Wildlife Assessments
- Jinsi Ukabila Na Mielekezo Ya Wanafunzi Huathiri Uteuzi Na Matumizi Ya Lugha Vyuoni: Mfano Wa Chuo Kikuu Cha Egerton
- Effects Of Soil Erosion On Soil Properties And Crop Response In Central Kenya
- A Study Of Perception Of Self- Esteem Among Secondary School Students: A Case Of Othaya Division,Nyeri District,Kenya
- A Comparison Of E.A.C.E, Biology And K.C.E Biology
- Effects Of Guidance And Counselling Programme On Career Development Of Secondary School Students In Nakuru District,Kenya
- Thermal Conductivities Of Wood Ash,Diatomite And Their Composite Mixtures
- The Role Of Indigenous Technical Knowledge In Food Security As Perceived By Small-Scale Farmers In Bahati And Mbogoni Divisions Of Nakuru District,Kenya
- Effects Of Concept Mapping Strategy On Students' Conceptualisation Of Surds And Logarithimic Notations In Mathematics: A Case Of Secondary School Students In Nakuru District,Kenya
- Studies Of Atmospheric Aerosols And Development Of An Energy Dispersive X-ray Fluorescence Spectrometer In Kenya
- Factors Related To The Attitudes Of Agricultural Extension Workers Towards Agricultural Extension Programmes In Kenya's North Rift
- Some Aspects Of Natural Convection Boundary Layer Flows
- Free Surface Fluid Flows For Explicitly Defined Solid Boundaries
- The Role Of Guidance And Counselling In Reducing Student Indiscipline In Secondary Schools:The Case Of Nakuru Municipality, Kenya
- Factors Influencing Information Technology Utilization In Public Universities: A Case Of Egerton University
- A contribution To Finsler And .K.pdf
- GATUA D.M.
- GEITA P.
- GERRARD C.D.
- GIATHI G.
- GICHANA ALICE K.
- GICHANA J.D.
- GICHANGA D.N.
- GICHEHA M.N.
- GICHUHI G.J.M.
- GICHUKI J.K.
- GICHURU M.C.
- GIMONDE E.A.
- GITAU DAVID K.
- GITHAIGAÂ P.W.
- GITHIGI J.N.
- GITHINJI S.
- GITHUA B.N.
- GITHUA J.N.
- GITHUI S.W.
- GITUA J.N.
- GITUANJA S.N.
- GITUMUÂ M.G.
- GITUNDU E.W.
- GOLICHA H.S.A.
- GUTO N.S.
- GUTO R.N.O.
- HABAMENSHI D.
- HARRISON J.
- HART K.M.
- HEATH C.W.
- HENDEL G.M.
- IDUMU J.N.
- ILATSIA E.D.
- ILLA T.A.
- IMANA E.M.C.
- IRERI E.K.
- ISAKO TURA.
- ITHINJI G.K.
- ITHINJI J.G.
- ITULYA F.M.
- JACKAN J.M.
- JACOBI W.R.
- JEBOTIP G.
- JEMUTAI JANE
- JONAH O.
- JULIANÂ G.J.S
- JUMA A.A.
- KAARIA C.K.
- KABAIYA P.T.
- KABORO P.G.
- KABURU L.W.
- KADENGE S.K.
- KADIGA L.M.
- KAGEHI M.L.
- KAGIRI M.M.
- KAGUNDA P.
- KAHINDI R.K.
- KAIKAI OLE N.K.W.
- KAMATUKA N.A.
- KAMAU E.M.
- KAMAU J.M.
- KAMAU O.K.
- Instructional supervision in an era of change: policy and practice in primary education in kenya
- Effects of nitrogen levels and plant populations on growth and yield of chickpea under dryland conditions in kenya
- Study of incidence and damage by bean fly and grain yield of common amd climbing beans
- Effects of selected factors on the level of stress among primary school teachers
- The morpho-syntactic and lexical structures of the kalenjin language
- Factors influencing leadership effectiveness in sustainable agricultural development
- An analysis of the effect of government financial disbursement on the service delivery of municiple council in kenya
- The impact of promotion strategies on consumption of domestic tourism products
- Patterns of language use and their effects on the acquisition of english oral communication skills
- A sociolinguistic analysis of graffiti in secondary schools: a case study of selected schools in nyandarua district
- Effects of the farmers of the future programme on learners' perceptions towards natural resources management in selected schools in western region of kenya
- An investigation into the effectiveness of industrial action in solving industrial disputes
- The principals' and teacher counsellers' perception on the factors influencing effective delivery of guidance and councelling services in public secondary schools in laikipia district
- The use of infiltration parameters in the design of long furrow irrigation in the lower tana basin
- An evaluation of post-rights issue, effect on the firms' share price and traded volumes
- Analysis of the implication of guidance and councelling programme in public secondary schools in njoro division of nakuru district, kenya
- The effects of fiber modification in sorghum silage on chemical compositon and animal utilization
- Nafasi ya hadithi katika jamii ya wameru: uhakiki wa hadithi za waigembe
- Smallholder agricultural credit: the case of ndaragwa division, nyandarua district, kenya
- External shocks and adjustment policies in the kenyan economy: a computable general equilibrium analysis with special reference to the agricultural sector
- The effects of informal marketing contracts or french beans production in mwea tebere, central kenya
- The impact of stress management programmes on form four students in secondary schools in nakuru minicipality
- The potential of improving napier grass under smallholder dairy farmers' condition in kenya
- Features of indirectness that characterize parents' language in communication of sexuality issues of their adolescent children
- Perceptions of teachers on the impact of early childhood education programme on the social-emotional readiness of pre-school children in selected three provinces of kenya
- Correlation between pantacyclic triterpenoid levels and celling of pyrethrum refined extract
- Assessment of the acute phase response of baboon and mouse models to schistosoma mansoni infection
- Girardinia diversifolia and G. bullosa in kenya: Taxonomy, ecophysiology and economic importance
- The effects of stock splits on ownership structure, traded volume and market capitalization of firms in kenya
- Factors affecting enrolment in secondary schools: a case study of ol bolosat secondary school in nyandarua district, kenya
- The role of classroom input in the acquisition of wh-words
- Perception of teachers on the factors that contribute to indiscipline in primary schools and the role of guidance and councelling programme in its managemant
- A study of the new agricultural education curriculum in the secondary schools of kenya
- Differentiation of occupation preferences between agricultural education trainees amd other trainees at egerton university
- Employees attitude and response towards corporate social responsibility
- Muwala wa vipengele vya faini: uhakiki wa kazi za S.A. mohamed
- Role of performance appraisal on employee training and development
- Vegetation-evvironmental relationships on the kiboko range research station, kenya
- Acquisition of science conceptss and skills by kenyan primary school pupils
- The nutrietive value of four arable farm by-products commonly fed to dairy cattle by small scale farmers
- Ushughulikaji wa makosa ya kisarufi na atheri zake katika ujifunzaji wa kiswahili
- The role of intergrated engllish approaches on the learners' perfomance in grammar in secondary schools in nakuru community
- Development and application of spatial and temporal statistical mentod for unbiased wildlife sampling
- Comparative analysis of organisation of centralized and decentralization tree nursary development approaches in kenya
- The spectra of the cesaro matrix of order 2(CII)
- The tense system in olukaharasi
- Effects of mastery learning on students' academic achievement and motivation in secondaryÂ school mathematics in baringo district, kenya
- Influence of teachers' perceptions and competence on students' achievement and perceptions in enviromental education in secondary school biology in gilgil division in nakuru district, kenya
- The influence of planting date and cultivsr maturity on sudden death syndrome of soybean
- Influence of available browse on catle diet in an acacia savannah of east africa
- Effects of project based learning on student performance in secondary school agriculture
- Wimbo ulio bora: ufasihi wa jazanda kwa mikabala ya kidini na kijamii
- Human-elephant conflict and management strategies in mbuvori sublocation, embu district, kenya
- Involvement of women as labourers in sugarcane contract farming
- The aspect of the ecology of the african honeybee
- Factors affecting the viability of secondary schools income generating projects in koibatek district
- Effects of using a water flow advance organizer on secondary school physics students' conceptualization of electric current flow
- Diatry sucrose and glucuronic acid excretion in guinea pigs
- A study of the adequacy of training of secondary school councellors on perfamance
- The effectiveness of peer councelling on university students
- Modelling yield production for soybean
- Hali ya kiswahili katika elimu nchini Rwanda
- Selection of bread wheat varieties for marginal areas of kenya by simulating drought stress
- The protein and energy requirements of indegeneous chicken of kenya
- Factors that affect teachers in the teaching of english in an integrated approach
- Impact of guidance and councelling on attitudes towards sexual behaviour on attitude towards sexual behaviour among students in secondary schools
- A study of factors that influence students dropout in selected secondary schools in Mt. Elgon discrict
- Queing models for computer system configuration planting
- A study of factors leading to secondary school drop-out in nyandarua district
- An evavaluation of the relationship between fecal nitrogen and digestability, crude proteins and dry matter intake of foranges
- Contribution of poverty and gender on prevalence of HIV/AIDS in nakuru municipality, kenya
- Effects of prescribed seasonal burning on a combretum - commiphora plant community in south central kenya
- The status of safety in measure I secondary schools laboratories: thika district
- Comparative economic analysis of smallholder farming system in kenya
- Thermal conductivity of unfired refractory clay red and black clay
- The factors affecting the enrolment in adult education: kirinyaga district
- Factors that influence headteachers' managerial effectiveness
- The relationship between selected personality factors and academic performance in science among secondary school students
- Pelagic fish as a source of protein for broiler chickens
- An investigation on stress levels and its influence on job performance among secondary school teachers
- Fingerponds: seasonal intergrated aquaculture in east african freshwater wetlands
- The contribution of secondary school agricultural knowledge to rural agricultura productivity
- A study of the factors that contribute to the school dropout problem in secondary schools in bomet ditrict
- Teaching facilities in biology and theie influence on the subject perfomance at KCSE level in kericho district
- The evaluation wheat lines in semi-arid areas for drought tolerance under rainfed conditions
- Chemical composition and anti-microbial activity of essential oils of the plants: tarchonanthus camphoratus, leonotis nepetifolia and satureja biflora
- Factors contributing to the primary school girl drop outs phenomenon in pastrol communities
- The impact of performance appraisal on secondary school teacher development: a case of koibatek district, kenya
- Feed and nutrient intake of free-ranging chickens in nakuru district, kenya
- A comparative study of optical properties of nematic homologues
- A knifeless rite: influence of selected characteristics on the marakwet of kenya's perception of the councelling based alternative rite of passage and levels of awareness of effects of FGM
- Selection of chickpea genotypes adapted to the short-rain season in the wheat zones of the kenya highlands
- The effects of trade and exchange rate liberalization on kenya's nontraditional agricultural exports
- Psychological, economic and socio-cultural factors contributing to students' academic achievement in english language
- Trends, local perception and cost of waterborne diseases in river njoro watershed, nakuru district
- Effects of nitrogen levels and spacing on growth, yields and quality of tomatoes grown in a greenhouse at high altitude in kenya
- Hormonal and immunopathological changes in mice infected with schistosoma mansoni
- Allometric relations for estimating aboveground biomass of naturally growing mangroves, forsk and rhizophora macronata LAM, along the kenya coast
- The effects of teachers' use of praise and critism in students'learning
- The impact of councelling on exceptional children in regular schools in nakuru municipality
- Molecular basis of striga hermonthica resistance in some kenyan maize cultivars
- Community participation in decision making processes
- Fate of Nitrogen in No-tillage and conventional tillage corn systems labelled ammonium nitrate
- Relationship between principals' management approaches and level of students' descipline in public secondary schools in Nyandarua and laikipia districts, kenya
- The philosophical and ethical implications of friedrich nietzsche's moral philosophy on the post-colonial kenya women
- A study of the appropriate textbooks for secondary school agriculture
- The influence of intercropping kale with cowpea or mungbean, on soil nitrogen changes, weeds, and crop yields
- Response of teenage students to images of HIV/AIDS in newspaper advertisments
- Effects of different explants and media on in vitro regeneration of calla lilly
- An investigation of the causes and trends of school dropouts in secondary schools in kericho district from 1992-1995
- Socio-economic analysis of fodder legumes: the case of calliandra and desmodium in smallholder dairy farms of embu district, kenya
- The experiences of the self-employed: a case study of jua kali in kisumu town
- The perception of caretakers on the role of guidance and councelling in street children's rehabilitation centres in nakuru municipality, kenya
- Impact of agroforestry on household farm income: case study of kakamega district, kenya
- Influence of nitrogen sources and mulches on growth, yield and quality of greenhouse cucumber(cucumis satival) cv 'ashley'
- Factors influencing customers' satisfaction in the telecommunication sector: a case study of telkom kenya limited central rift valley region
- Investigaton into the factors contributing to the decline of enrolment of pupils for economics in secondary schools of nakuru districts.pdf
- Stakeholders' perceptions of parental contribution to the management of secondary schools in kericho district.pdf
- Use of phosphorus and pymarc in management of beanfly on common bean verieties.pdf
- Breeding objectives and breeding strategies for small ruminants in the tropics.pdf
- Working capital management practices in kenyan firms.pdf
- Dissolution and extractabilty of manjingu phosphate rock fertilizer in some acid soils of rift velley province as related to soil chemical properties.pdf
- Economic analysis of smallholder agricultural prodution under conditions of risk.pdf
- Traditional and social changes in the works of sembene ousmane.pdf
- Umwafaka wa fasihi ya watoto kwa msingi ya mwitikio wa mtoto msomaji.pdf
- Effects and economic determinant of fertilizer and pesticides use in tomato production in nakuru districts.pdf
- Effects of cultural practices and insectisides on degree of feeding damage by southen corn billbug.pdf
- Langusge repertoires and state construction in africa.pdf
- Factors constraining electricity access.pdf
- An interctropping study of groundnuts and maize and sougham.pdf
- Plant Extracts as pyrethrines synergists as control of housefly musca domestical.pdf
- An evaluation of government instructions on financial management in public secondary schools in kenya.pdf
- The level of HIV awareness among secondary school students and their perception of selected kipsigis cultural practises in the spread of HIV/AIDS in bulgat division, kericho district.pdf
- Teachers' and students' responses to gender themes in texts.pdf
- Rehabillitation process of juvenile delinquents in kenyan approved schools.pdf
- The effects of lime, manure, n and p fertilizers on nitrogen and phosphorus availability, microbial biomass and maize yield in acid soil.pdf
- Effects of intercropping and weeding frequency on the yield of beans and kale, cv'collards'.pdf
- Influence of formal education on risk management.pdf
- Constraints facing the development of girl child education in the normadic pastrol communities in kenya.pdf
- Some aspects of mathematical methods in fluid mechanics.pdf
- An evaluation of the performance of emerging agricultural commodity exchange.pdf
- Land tenure system and its influence on household socia-economic status.pdf
- Smallholder farm development in kericho district.pdf
- Resource allocation: the opportunities and productivity of semi-arid areas in kenya.pdf
- Selected factors influencing smallhoders rural households' participation in non-agricultural income generating activities and their implication on food security in webuye district.pdf
- Culling in the dairy herds with reference to use of cow index.pdf
- Synthesis and electrochemical study of heterobimettalic complexes of schiff based ligands.pdf
- Ecology of the njoro and the ellegirini river in the kenyan great riftvalley with reference to the physicat anthropogenic disturbance, macroinvertabrates and organic drift.pdf
- Fermented bloodmeals for growing pigs.pdf
- Derivation, fertility and breeding value of double monoploid from the diploid potato species.pdf
- Domancy, deccication tolerance and effects of storage conditions on longevity of carissa edulis varl.pdf
- Quality of kiswahili language teacher made test.pdf
- Chemotherapy of viscera laishmaniasis in the squirrel monkey.pdf
- Optical properties of condenced phases of birefringence and density investigation.pdf
- Factors influencing guidance and councelling in secondary schools of ogembo division, in gusha district.pdf
- Overgrazing, land degridation and disertification in the nothern kenya.pdf
- A study of the reactions of the halocarbonyls with various alkyl amines.pdf
- The impact of HIV/AIDS education on attitude and behaviour of primary school pupils towards sexual activities.pdf
- Poor perfomance in secondary school biology in mathira division.pdf
- A study of the factors related to the adoption of technical information on maize production among small scale farmers in njoro division.pdf
- The effects of typonosomecongolence infection on adrenal gland infection of white new zealand rabbits.pdf
- The effects of students' social position in a classroom enviroment on their academic peformance.pdf
- The effects of occupational health and safety programs on employees peformance.pdf
- The impact of the bun on corporal punishment on students' descipline in secondary schools.pdf
- Land use effects on spiral variability of aggregate stability and related soil properties within river njoro watershed.pdf
- An analysis of the promotion mix elements used in the life insurence business in kenya.pdf
- Resource availability for the teaching of english in sample secondary schools in dagoreti and starehe constituencies of nairobi province.pdf
- Chemical composition and antimicrobial activities of amaranthus hybridus, amaranthus caudatus, amaranthus spinosus and corriandrum sativum.pdf
- The influence of class size on the classroom interaction mathematics discourseÂ in the wake of free primary education.pdf
- Forward modelling for time domain airborne electromagnetic data interpretation for ground water exploration in coastal ares of kenya.pdf
- Issues in the adoption of social forrestry.pdf
- Usawiri wa mwanamke katika methali za ekegusii.pdf
- Influence farmer field school extension approach on small holders' knowledge of dairy management technology in molo division, nakuru district.pdf
- The study of russian wheat aphid with special empasis to biotypes and host plant resistance bread wheat.pdf
- Athari za ekegusii katika kiswahili na zinavyochangia matokeo mabaya ta mtihani wa kitaifa wa kiswahili kwa wanafunzi wakisii wilaya kisii kusini.pdf
- Mathematical modells applicable in business investments.pdf
- Influence of Acacia tortilis trees on the distribution of panicum maximum and digitaria macroblephara in south central kenya.pdf
- Heavy metals and nutrient retention in the kerenga wetland, kericho, kenya.pdf
- The impact of processing and distribution coats on milk marketing in nakkuru region, rift valley province, kenya.pdf
- A study of the role played by teachers in guidance and councelling at secondary school level.pdf
- The contribution of selected pasture legumes to soil fertility and wheat yield in a cereal based cropping system in the highlands of the rift valley proovince, kenya.pdf
- The ecology of benthic communities in the tropical mangrove forest at gazi bay, kenya.pdf
- Image of the african woman in the buchi emecheta's fictional works.pdf
- Factors influencing teachers' and students' perceptions of individual rights of students in public secondary schools in eldoret muncispality, kenya.pdf
- Analysis of microbial infection in camel milk and implications in kenya.pdf
- Perceived quality of service in the matatu industry.pdf
- Reactive near field analysis of acoustic communicaton in african malaria mosquito.pdf
- Impact of productive health education on sexual behaviour among secondary school students in lukuyani division of lugari district.pdf
- The effect of shade, gibberellic acid and preconditioning temprature on growth of ranunculus asiaticus L. ev elegance cutflower under kenyan high altitude condition.pdf
- Perception of bukusus on the impact of traditional male circumcision practises on their psycological life.pdf
- The availability and utilization of biology teaching resources in shinyalu division, kakamega district.pdf
- Grazing systems effects on infiltrationrates and sediment production of bushed grassland buchuma, kenya.pdf
- Factors influencing parental guidance and councelling of adolescents in secondary schools.pdf
- Consumption paterns of health-promoting preparation in an urban area (nairobi) comparison of their cost to that of locally available natural food.pdf
- Effects of drip irrigation schedule and mulch on growth, yield and quality of tomato cultivar money maker grown in a greenhouse.pdf
- Factors that influence agriculture teachers' preference for practical teaching approach in baringo and koibatek districts of kenya.pdf
- A study of the impact of HIV/AIDS on affected families in nakuru municipality, kenya.pdf
- Determination of irrigation water requirements under limited climatic data.pdf
- Curbing violence in schools: school and teacher preparedness.pdf
- The effect of sorghum type and inclusion level, protein level, and pelleting, on the feeding value of sorghum-based broiler chicken rotations.pdf
- Influence of mathematical language on students' understanding and achivement in mathematics at selected secondary schools in kenya.pdf
- Effects of burning on diet quality and associated production systems of cattle and goat is acacia savanhahs of kenya.pdf
- Characterisation of the sheep and goat breeding practises of the pastrolist gabra and rendile communities in nothern kenya.pdf
- Tea flavonoids and their effect on chronic inflammation induced in trypanosoma brucei brucei infected mice.pdf
- Income density and farming systems.pdf
- Breeding goals for production systems utilizing indigenous chicken in kenya.pdf
- Effects of human-wildlife conflict on use practises in salama location, laikipia district, kenya.pdf
- Evaluation of functional traits in holstein-friesian cattle on large-scale farms in nakuru, kenya.pdf
- Control of catclaw with picloram in southern arizona.pdf
- The effects of mangrove habitat degradation on fish diversity in ungwana bay, kenya.pdf
- The spreading patterns and envivironmental implications of water hyacinth infestation in lake naivasha, kenya.pdf
- Factors affecting the teaching of the integrated eglich course in secondary schools in vihiga district.pdf
- Soil fertility management and the african smallholder.pdfMISIKOÃ¢â‚¬Å¡P.A.M.pdf
- MKONGO P.D.
- MNENE W.N.
- MNGODA D.M.
- MOHAMED S.S.
- MOINDI S.M.
- MOJO G.R.
- MONGARE L.
- MONRO R.H.
- MORAA M.O.
- MORWANI R.G.
- MOSSE M.N.
- MOTELIN G.K.A.
- MUANGE G.M.
- MUCHAI L.N.
- MUCHEMIÂ N. P.
- MUCHIRA G.N.
- MUCHIRI E.G.
- MUCHIRI J.M.
- MUCHORIÂ J.N.
- MUDHUNE D.R.
- MUGAMBI LYDIA W.
- MUGIIRA R.O.
- MUGO D.G.
- MUGO D.M.
- MUGO N.J.
- MUGO T.W.
- MUGUCHIA J.M.
- MUGWERU W.M.
- MUHIIRE C.A.
- MUHOCHI E.S.
- MUIA JOHN M.K.
- MUITI A.M..
- MUJUMBA F.O.
- MUKACHI F.W.
- MUKHEBI I.B.
- MUKHEBI M.A.L.
- MUKULO M.A.
- MUKUTHURIA M.
- MUKUTHURIA M.
- MULEKE C.I.
- MULIRO P.S.
- MULLA N.K.
- MULORO P.S.
- MUMERA L..
- MUMERA L.M.
- MUMIUKHA P.W.
- MUNYAO J.K.
- MUNYAO J.K.
- MUNYAO J.K.
- MUNYIRI S.W.
- MUNYUA C.N.
- MUOKI R.C.
- MURAGURI R.W.
- MUREITHI L.W.
- MURIIRA G.KARAU.
- MURIITHI A.G.
- MURIITHI B.W.
- MURIITHI J.K.
- MURIITHI P.M.
- MURITHI T.K.
- MURIU J.I.
- MURIUKI B.
- MURIUKI M.
- MURSOY Z.C.
- MURUGA D.I.
- MURUNGU J.N.
- MUSALIA L.M.
- MUSALIA LEVI M.
- MUSANI S.K.
- MUSASIA R.
- MUSEMBI D.K.
- MUSUMBA G.A.
- MUSUNGU J.B.T.
- MUSYOKA P.M.
- MUSYOKI A.J.M.
- MUTAMBI E.M.
- Effects Of The Problem-Solving Teaching Approach On Students' Mathematics Achievement,Self-Concept And Perception Of The Classroom Environment In Vihiga District.
- The effectiveness And Adequacy Of The Legal Framework In Occupational Health And Safety.
- Farmer Participation In Research: An Analysis Of Resource-Poor Farmer Involvement In' And Contribution TO'The Agricultural Research Process In Zimbabwe
- Ranch Subdivision In Machakos District Changing Land Use Practices And Their Impacts On Condition Of The Land
- Constraints Facing Women Small Scale Entrepreneurs In Accessing Formal Microcredit In Nakuru
- The Parameters Of Syntactic Information Packaging In The Second Language Acquisition Of English By Gikuyu First Language Speakers
- Gender Preference In Test Types' Item Formats And Their Relationship To Performance In Secondary School Examinations.
- Small-Scale Farming And The Role Of Women In Vihiga District.
- Adoption Of Social Forestry Practices In Uasin Gishu District,Kenya.
- The Development Of A Technology For Pleurotus Mushroom Production In Kenya
- The Relevance Of English Textbook InputÂ On Learners Acquisition Of Cohesion In Grammar In Secondary Schools In Kenya
- Childhood Diarrhoeal Morbidity In Rural Households In Upper River Njoro Watershed
- Determination Of Cadmium,Chromium,Lead And Mercury In Honey Samples From Mbeere,Meru,And Kirinyaga
- An Analysis Of State Policies In The Sugar Industry
- Effectiveness Of Farmer Field School Approach On Group Performance In Up-Scaling Agricultural Technologies Among Smallholder Farmers In Kisii District
- Pastoral Care For Catholic Students In Secondary Schools
- Perceptions Of Secondary School Agriculture Teachers On Selected Morale Factors In Machakos District
- The Impact Of Home Based Care On Social Stigma And Self Esteem Of People Living With HIV/AIDS
- Influence Of Trickle And Furrow Irrigation Methods On Soil Moisture And Crop Stree In Aspargus
- Factors Influencing Food Production In Kwale District,Kenya
- A study On Academic Performance
- Mbinu Za Kimaigizo Katika Tungo Za Abdilatif Abdalla
- Kupungu Kwa Michezo Ya Kiswahili Katika Sherehe Za Drama Za Kitaifa Za Kenya
- A Study Of Tone And Length In Lubukusu And Lulogooli Dialects Of Luluyia
- Molecular Weight Distribution And Partial Characterization Of Organic Nitrogen Constituents In A Sodium Pyrophosphate Extarct Of Soil Organic Matter
- Forecast Models For The Golden Wing Moth In Njoro Area
- The Attitudes Of Students Towards Agriculture Textbooks Being UsedIn Secondary Schools In Transmara District And Kenyenya Division In Kisii
- Effects Of Phosphorous And Copper On The Performance Of Wheat Genotypes In Copper Deficient Soils
- Provision Of Education For Academically Gifted Children In Kenyan Primary Schools
- Factors Influencing Diversification Of Investments By Firms In Kenya
- A Study Of The Appropriate Form # Mathematics Textbooks In Nyamira District
- Impact Of Turnaround Strategies On Company's Performance
- Perceptions Of Agriculture Teachers And Heads Of Schools On The Professional Competencies Needed In The Teaching Of Secondary School Agriculture
- A Study Of Perceptions Of Teachers And Students About Guidance And Counseling Programme In Secondary Schools
- Effects Of The 1997 El Nino Related Rains On Subsistence Farming In Central Division Of Laikipia District,Kenya
- Effect Of Variety And Insecticide On Population Density And Damage By Black Bean Aphid On Common Bean
- Challenges Of Urban Environmental Governance
- Relationships Between Self-Concept And Academic Perfomance Among Secondary School students
- Influence Of Family And School On The Self-Esteem Of The Visual,Audial And Learning Disabled Students
- Achieving Goals Of Population Control
- Compressed Nature Co-existing In Small Reserve In Kenya
- Purification And Characterization Of Trypanolysin From The Midgut Of Desert Locust,A Non-Vector Of Trypanosomes
- A Study On The Impact Of Guidance And Counselling Programme In Isiolo District Secondary Schools
- Environmental Education As An Out-Of School Activity For Secondary Schools In Nakuru Municipality With Focus On Lake Nakuru
- Analysis Of Extreme Rainfall And Stream Flow Events From Upper Ewaso Ng'iro Drainage Basin In Kenya
- Perceptions Of Teachers On Career Guidance And Counselling Programmes In Secondary Schools In Budalang'I Division,Western Kenya
- Comparison Of The Biological Effects And Chemistry Of Soybean And Desmodium Uncination Root Exudates And Extracts On Striga Hermonthica
- Evaluation Of The Molluscicidal Effect Of The Plants Phytolacca octandra,Phytolaca dodecandra And Balanites aegytiaca As A Possible Control Of Schistosomiasis Transmitting Snails
- A Study Of The Factors That Influence Performance In Mathematics Among Secondaru School students In Mt Elgon
- A Study Of The Counsellling Needs Of the Elderly In Funyula Division,Busia District And Nakuru Municipality
- Factors Affecting The Liability Of Cadmium In Soil
- A Study Of Manufacturers Attitudes Toward Government Price Controls And Their Administration In Kenya
- The Nutritive Value Of Treated Maize Cobs
- Perceptions Of Teachers On Career Guidance And Counselling Programmes In Secondary Schools In Budalang'I Division,Western Kenya
- Succumbing To And Coping With Destitution
- An Investigation On The Methods Used In Teaching Business Education In Samburu District
- The Role Of Conjuctions In Kikamba Conversational Discourse
- An Evaluation Of Selected Factors Affecting The Adoption Of Zero-Grazing Dairy Production System By Smallholder Farmers In Kirinyaga
- Vascular Plant Flora Of Kiboko Range Research Station,Kenya
- The Effects Of Gender,Knowledge And Learning Opportunities On Scientific Creativity Amongst Form Three Biology Students
- Perceptions Of Administrators,Teachers And Students On The Role Of Guidance And Counselling Programme In Public Secondary Schools
- Factors Affecting The Adoption Of Selected Wheat Production Technologies By Farmers In Njoro And Rongai In Nakuru
- A Study On The Perceptions Of The Influence Of Teaching Practice Projects On The Teaching Of Science In Selected Secondary Schools In Kenya
- The Influence Of Guidance And Counselling Programme On Academic Performane Of Selected Pubic Secondary School students
- The Acquisition Of English Prepositions By Kikuyu First Language Speakers
- Effect Of Nitrogen And Phosphorus Application And Rhizobium And Mycorrhiza Inoculation On the Performance Of Soybean In Humic Nitisol
- The Adequacy Of Micro-Teaching In Preparing Agricultural Education Students For Teaching Practice
- The Effectiveness Of Delivery Of Selected Extension Services In Influencing The Changing Livelihoods And Gender Roles Among Sedentarized Rendille Households
- Factors Contributing To Stress Among secondary School Administrators
- Students' Perception And Attitude Towards Guidance And Counselling Services In Teacher Training Colleges
- Assessment Of The Level Of Training AndÂ Resource Needs Of Secondary School Guidance Counselors In Nakuru Â
- Influence Of Grief On Academic Performance And Self-Concept Among Secondary School Students
- Effect Of Type And Site Of Acid Neutralization On The Voluntary Intake Of Corn Silage In Diary Heifers
- Assessment Of The Adoption And Dissemination Of Improved Fallows And Biomass Transfer Technologies In Western Kenya
- Interfirm Networks And Enterprise Performance In Kenya
- Single Parenthood An Emerging Family Unity In Kenya
- Effectiveness Of Guidance And Counselling Programmes In Addressing Adolescent Developmental Concerns In Secondary Schools
- The Perceptions Of Head Teachers And Teacher Counsellors On The Implementation Of Guidance And Counselling In Primary Schools
- The Effects Of Combination Of Minjingu Phosphate Rock And Single Superphosphate Fertiliser On Dissolution Of Minjingu
- Effects Of Conventional And Conservation Tillage On Selected Soil Physical Properties And Water Movement In A Vitric Andosol In Kenya
- Factors Contributing To Poor Performance In Literature In Form Three And Four In Nairobi
- A Comparative Economic Analysis Of Selected Coffee Estates And Smallholder Cooperatives In Eastern Province
- A Standardization Of The Ravens Coloured Progressive Matrices In The Nakuru
- Effects Of Constructivist Teaching Strategy On Students' Conceptualisation Of Electostatistics In Secondary School Physics In Nakuru District
- Causes Of Burnout Among Primary School Teachers Within Kericho Municipality,Kenya
- Mifanyiko Ya Kifonolojia Katika Kinyala Cha Kakamega
- Impact Of Experiential And Mastery Learning Programmes On Academic Achievement In Secondary School Agriculture
- The Prospects Of Smallholder Agroforestry Activities In Bungoma District,Kenya
- Effects Of Election Period On Stock Returns At The Nairobi Stock Exchange
- Efficacy Of Gibberellic Acid In Controlling Pathological Decay And Maintaining Post-Harves Quality Of Passion Fruits
- Potential Demand Estimation Of East Coast Fever Vaccines In Makuyu Division,Kenya
- Uchunguzi Wa Taathari Za Kifonolojia Miongoni Mwa Wanafunzi Wagikuyu
- The Impact Of Reproductive Health Education On Family Size And Contraceptive Use
- Lysine And Energy Levels In Corn-Soybean Meal Diets For Growing-Finishing Pigs
- Design,Development And Testing Of A Small Scale Low Power,Wood Chipper For Gasifier Feedstock
- Improving The Postharvest Performance Of Okra Using Hot Water Treatment,Modified Atmosphers And Storage Temperature
- The Effects Of Government Disbursements Procedures On The Managementt Of Accounts Payable In Public Universities In Kenya
- Uhakiki Wa Visaasili Katika Fasihi Simulizi
- Influence Of Filler-Polymer Interaction Parameter (Thermal Boundary Resistance R)Thermal Conductivity For Filled Polymer Composites
- The Impact Of Monetary Policy On Kenya's Agricultural Exports
- An Investigation Into The Behaviour ManagementÂ Methods After Corporal Punishment Was Banned In Secondary Schools
- Effects Of Advice Organizers On Form Three Students' Mathematics Self-Concept And Performance In Commercial Arithmetic In Selected Schools
- Determination Of Acephate Residue In Honey Samles Harvested From Mbeere
- Induced Proteins Profile In The Haemolymph Of Desert Locust Following Trypanosomatid Flagellate Challenge
- An Assessment Of The Levels Of Training And Developpment Trade Unions And Their Effects On Industry
- The Effectiveness Of Guidance And Counseling On Deviant students Behaviour In Secondary Schools
- Crosslinguistic Influence In the Acquisition Of English Deictic expressions
- Characterization Of Essential Oils From Rutaceae And Proposed Utilization In The Food Industry
- Factors Influencing Agricultural Technology Adoption
- Effectiveness Of Budgets And Budgetary Control In Cost Monitoring AndÂ Control
- Effectiveness Of Guidance AndÂ Counelling As An Alternative Discipline Method To Corporal Punishment
- The Relationship Between Levels Of Stress,Social Support,Coping and Psychological Well-Bieng Among Undergraduate Students In Selected Public And Private Universities In Kenya
- Factors that influence attrition of pre-school teachers
- Chemical Weed Control In Irish Potatoes
- Effects Of Cooperative Learning On Secondary school students achievements and attitudes towards mathematics
- Development of drought tolerant wheat lines through chromosomes elimation technique
- A comparative study of maultiple versus single infection doses of schistosoma haematobium in golden hamsters
- An analysis of the impact of hiv/aids on human resourse management in Kenyan public universities
- Assesement of organization and implementation of guidance and counselling programme in sec sch in Nakuru
- Impact of marketing communications of growth of unaided private sec schools in Nakuru
- Phosphorous use efficiency by maize at selected sites in Siaya District
- A description of the pastrol camel production system in Moyale District Kenya
- Operational conceptualization & implementation of an educational materials center,Egerton University
- Studies of some factors that affect cereal aphids dispersion 7 colonization on wheat
- The efficiency of the ladybird beetles as biocontrol agents in integrated pest management of cereal aphids in wheat
- Effectiveness of voluntary counselling and testing towards helping ppl living with hiv/aids adopt behaviour consistent with their sero status
- The incidence & control of the cabbage aphid 7 bagrada bug on kale in Njoro,Kenya
- Astudy of the factors which contribute to the poor performance in mathematics in KSCE in sec sch in Kuria District
- effects of computer supported cooperative learning on sec sch students achivements 7 attitudes in Chemistry in Nakuru North district
- A study of the status of biology teaching-learning resources in sec sch in Embu District
- A study of perceived competency needs of frontline agricultural extension workers for effective service to women clients in Nyeri District
- Factors contributing to pupils indescipline in prim schools in Nakuru Municipality
- Attractions of the brown ear tick,Rhipicephalus Appendiculatus,found in cow ear washes
- A study of the implementation & effectiveness of guidance &counselling programme in public sec sch in Gilgil Division
- Kenya's development centre policy:eld
- The influence of science process skills on students gender disparity in performance ,perception to enrolment & attitude to sec sch physics
- An evaluation of a firms strategic responses against the changing competitive conditions
- Effects of teaching and learning resources on geography performance at KSCE level in Kisii District
- Effectiveness of Guidance & counselling in maintaining discipline in sec sch.
- Kenya's population calculations & projections using a numerical approach
- Factors that hinder implementation of guidance & counselling programmes in sec sch in Koibatec district
- Evaluation of the efficiency of prim pyrethrum marketing channels
- Uchaguzi wa kiwango cha ushiriki wa wanawake katika mazungmuzo kati ya wakulima na maafisa wa kilimo
- The potential of indigenous technical knowledge in supplementing agroforestry adoption and extension in Maseno Division
- The effectiveness of voluntary counselling and testing on hiv/aids prevention in the armed forces
- Evaluation of mechanical skills of technical institute graduates in tea processing in Gusii,Nyanza province
- The influence of academic staffing,physical facilities & enrolment on prim sch pupils academic achievement in Rigoma Division
- Household Energy demand and environmental management in kenya
- The nutritional value of selected acacia leaves as nitrogen supplement to low quality roughage diets offered to sheep
- A study of teachers & students perception on areas of priority in guidance and counseling in rural sec sch in Mbeere District
- Factors determining the success of a national social health insurance scheme
- A comarative study of domestic labour,gender treatment and students academic performance in mixed day sec schools in mosocho Division
- Response of groundnut and bean to fertilizers and lime application in Siaya
- A study of factors related to students dropout in selected sec schs in Makueni District
- Effect of milling raw soybean on the compositional uniformity of soybean cake during extrusion-aided screw press oil extraction
- Symbolic execution of formal machine descriptions
- Factors affecting teaching of economics in nyamira division
- A credit linked rural extension approach for lowly endowed women
- The effect of road infrastructure on input use and farm level productivity in nakuru
- Factors that influence the performance of silvopastrol systems in arid and semi arid areas
- Child first language acquisition of phonology
- Anaysis of counselling services in healthcare institutions
- Effects of agronomics practices on the incidence of sorghum shoot fly & grain yield of sorghum
- The impact of sugarcane versus maize and bean cultivation on employment and income generation at the household level
- An investigation into the problems experienced in the teaching of eng as a second language in selected sec schs in Migori District
- Survey and management of cassava mosaic disease in western kenya
- Effect of mycorrhizae and bradyrhizobia on growth of cowpea
- Estimation and testing in overdispersed data
- A study of the perception of buidance counsellors abt their role in the buidance and counselling programme in sec sch
- Effects of sample preparation methods and storage duration of mineral nirogen contents of vertisols
- A history of colonial education among the kipsigis
- Urban energy demand,policy and their environmental implications
- The impact of training of sch counsellors and counselling facilities on counselling programmes in public secÂ sch
- The relationship between specific research extension-farmer linkage factors and adoption of technologies of on farm trials
- Equity in access to university education in kenya through helb loans in relation to demand,supply and effectiveness in loan recovery
- The effects of selected factors on the performance of students in agriculture in sec schs of Nakuru district
- Factors affecting adoption of crossbred goat technology by farmers in nyatike division of migori district
- Effects of varied magnetic intensities and exposure time on germination and growth of rosecoco beans
- A study of the perception of agricultural extensions personnel in Migori dist about agricultural certificate curriculum
- The derivation of hypothetical sizing/tariffing systems for negroid 7 caucasoid women,as a basis for developing sizing systems for negroid women of africa in the future
- The role of extensin services in enhancing effectiveness of outgrowers credit system among smallholder sugsrcane farmers in Nyando district
- On the metaphysical aspect of chomsky's account of language and the mind
- Enhancement of productivity of strawberry using farmyard manure & triple super phosphate
- Immune resonse of chickens genetically defined at the major histocompatibility complex
- The health of nigerian children of sch age(6-15 yrs)
- Physico-chemical dynamics,pelagial prim production and algal composition in lake baringo
- Saint Thomas aquinas philosphy and its relevance to kenya's social transformation
- The christian moral education of youth in a muslim environment among the giryama
- Socio-economic determinants of on-farm soil fertility gradients I western kenya
- Status of on -farm tree establishment and factors affecting tree planting
- The response of tobacco varieties to infection by meloidogyne species in nematode occurance & infestation in busia 7 bungoma districts
- Exploratory visualization of tempral geospatial data using animation
- Selected sch stakeholders' perception on girls academic abilities and their influence on academic self-concept and performance of the girl child
- Transport and retention of plant coarse particulate organic matter in a tropical riftvalley second order stream
- Composition and bioactivity of essential oils of lantana camara,tephrosia hook and ocimum americanum against major coleopterian pest of stored food grains
- Uchanganuzi wa jinsi lugha inavyotumika kuhamasisha wanawake kuhusu haki zao
- Genetic and environmental variation in infestations with ticks and wwith gastrointestinal nematodes of sheep in semi arid and semi humid zones in kenya
- Optimal harvesting in matrix population models
- Publishers' promotional response to liberalization of book market in kenya
- Charecteristics and combining ability among selected soybean cultivars
- Analysis of soil erosion,infiltration and runoff in different landuses in upper river njoro watershed in kenya
- Genetic and physiological studies of yield and nitrogen use efficiency in spring barley
- Evaluation of breeding strategies for genetic improvement of dairy cattle in kenya
- Creativity in physics education
- Evaluation of the tube diffusion test's applicability as a screening method for selected anticoccidial drug residues in chicken
- Sura ya mwanamke katika methali za ekegusii
- Effectiveness of guidance and councelling programme on students'discipline after the man of corporal punishement in selected sec schs in busia district
- Farmers' indicators for soil erosion mapping and crop yield estimation in central highlands in kenya
- Charecteristics of metallothionein isoforms by capillary electrophoresis/mass spectrometer
- The influence of institutional factors on adoption of improved sorghum varieties and technologies by small scale farmers in ndhiwa district
- Adaptation of rainfall-runoff models for runoff simulation in the humid zones of kenya
- The role of turbidity on picoplankton organic carbon sythesis and growth rates in lake baringo
- Management of fusarium wilt,nematodes and weeds using chemicalsÂ and biofumigants in greenhouse rose production
- Molecular characreristics of bacillus thuringiensis strains with differential toxicity to chilo partellus
- Maize supply response in kenya
- An investigation on the factors influencing performance in 8.4.4 mathematics in sec schs in Rongo division
- A study of competencies in monitoring and evaluation needed by field level agricultural extension staff in nakuru district
- Gender disparity,recruitment and career development
- Studies on resistance of beans phaseolus vulgaris l to colletotrichum lindemuthianum(sacc,& magnus)lams.scrib.,the cause of bean anthracnose
- The role of bicycle as a mode of transport in nakuru municipality
- Contribution of information technology in business process re-engineering
- Netherlands geographical studies towards an environmental planning approach in urban industrial siting and operations in kenya
- Economic analysis of indegenous small ruminant breeds in the pastrol system
- Effects of soil amendment with chickpeaÂ residue and inorganic non selected soil hydraulic properties and wheat yield
- Relevance of teaching manpower in the various business courses offered in institutes of technology in Nyanza province
- The relationship btw instructional procedures and students performance in sec sch agriculture in Nakuru District
- Hindrances to effective use of guidance and counselling services in Enhancing discipline among sec students
- Re-conceptualisation food security
- Song and dances among the abagusii of kenya
- Development of a sweet potatoe based weaning food
- Assesement of teacher counselors awareness of students'counseling needs in sec schools
- Effect of lime,Phosphorous and Rhizobium inoculation on bean(phaselous vulgaris)Growth and yield in an acidic mollic andosol
- A History of Lake Nakuru National Park,(1956-2005)
- The effects of Nitrogen rates on Yield.Quality and Nodulation,And Storage temperatures on water and Ascorbic Acid changes in Cowpea leaf Vegetable
- The risk factors of Maternal and Perinatal Health problems in Kisumu District
- Morphological Changes of borrowed words from English to Olukabarasi Dialect Of western Kenya
- Lexical Relationship in Discourse Cohisiveness Of spoken texts in the Kisa Dialect of luhya Language
- Uchaguzi wa mawasiliano Baina ya maafisa wa Kilimo wa nyanjani na wakulima katika taarafa ya Njoro
- The professional Competencies needed by intermediate agricultural extension personnel in the kenya agricultural extension service
- The harmony in the rogoro dialect of Ekegusii
- Resource management and resource based conflicts
- Varroa destructor virus 1:A new picorna-like virus in Varroa mites as well as honey bees
- Effects of Fermented whole cassava meal on the performance of broilers
- A study of selected factors that contribute to teenage pregnancy on the education of a girl child
- Causes of stress among sec school teachers in Getembe Division
- Uchanganuzi wa matumizi ya lugha katika magazeti ya kiswahili nchini kenya
- The effect of incorporating chickpea residue on soil nutrient status,nitrogen availability and wheat yield in a chickpea-wheat Rotation
- The Economics of Extra tuition in secondary schools
- Bypass flow nitrogen losses in vertisols in tropical environments
- Determination of Amitraz in Bovine milk sampled from a range of sites in Nakuru District
- Factors affecting maize production in Nyando Division,
- Testing and evaluation of the agricultural non point source pollution model(AGNPS) on mirera sub -catchement of lake naivasha drainage basin
- Effects of hiv/Aids related illness and deaths on Agricultural Production
- Effects of nitrogen and phosphorous on maize performance in phosphorous-deficient and striga infested soils of siaya District
- Stractural analysis of the drainage basin of kenya riftvalley lakes within the aberdare detachement,using satellite data,Gis and field observations
- Use of path coefficient analysis in identification of traits associated with water use efficiency in drought tolerant wheat Genotypes
- Genetics of growth and fertility of charolais and polled-hereford beef cattle breeds in kenya
- Selection procedures for pre-service agricultural trainees in Kenya
- Isolation and biochemical characteristics of transferrin from tsetse fly
- Effects of cooperative concept mapping teaching approach on students' achievement and motivation in secondary school biology
- The effects of liberalisation of management of small tea sub-sector on the production and income of small scale tea farmers
- Factors influencing performance of NGOs' socio-economic interventions
- The impact of culture ascribed gender roles on career choices of sec school girls
- Purification and chemical charecteristics of larvicidal compound(s) of extracts prepared from submerged cultures of basidiomycetes against aedes aegypti
- Etiology,symptomatiology and control of cercospora leaf spot of maize in western Kenya
- Perceptions of vulnerability to stress and loss of control among the elderly in Bondo District
- Estimation of direct runoff and sediment yield in upper river njoro catchement
- Exponential and gamma time series models
- Biofumigation of Fusarium spp.the casual agent of head blight of wheat by volatiles from Brassica tissues
- The effect of teacher pupil ratio on classroom management
- A novel approach to the extraction,isolation and purification of bixin compound from bixa orellana seeds
- Factors affecting the teaching of physics in secondary schools in Siaya District
- Wildlife Dynamics.An analysis of change in the masai mara ecosystem of Kenya
- Process Aproach to esl academic Writing
- Factors militating against the effectiveness of guidance and counseling programmes in secondary schools
- Factors considered in the choice of fresh milk brands by consumers in Nakuru Municipality
- The relationship between District Mock Examination and K.C.S.EÂ results in mathematics
- A study of the appropriate textbooks for teaching form one physics
- Inheritance and Physiology of chilling tolerance in grain sorghum
- Genetic Diversity and relationships of african sheep:A Y chromosome perspective
- A survey of learning resources in selected primary schools of Amagoro Division
- An investigation of University students' awareness and perception of guidance and counselling services
- Matatizo kwenye ujumbe katika kalimani za mahubiri ya kidini mjini Bondo
- Influence of drug advertisement on drug abuse among secondary school students
- The impact of cash crop farming on food production
- Effects of mulch and rainfall intensity on crust strength of three illinois soils
- model Identification for time series processes
- Performance of narrow strips of vetiver grass and napier grass as barriers against runoff,soil and nutrient loss in Kenya
- Cloning and functional analysis of trans-splicing factors in trypanosoma brucei
- Potrayal of women in the prescribed secondary school literature novels studied from 1990-2002
- The response of sec sch girls to the language of television advertisements
- The relevance of bertrand russell's educational phylosophy to the kenyan situation
- A preliminary evaluation of K.I.E intergrated coursebooks
- The effects of financial selfhelp groups on agricultural production
- The effects of sugarcane growing on maize production and its implications for household food security
- Effect of teachers motivation on performance in schools
- An analysis of factors responsible for the conssumer choice of fast moving brands
- Socio- economic factors that influence the participation of women farmers in agricultural axtension programmes
- Enterprenuers and economic development in a small town in kenya
- Studies on virus resistance in transgenic sweet potato expressing the coat protein gene of sweet potato feathery mottle virus
- Dynamics of non-territorial population of red squirrels in southern michigan
- Effects of inorganic fertilizers and farm yard manure on growth,yield and tuber quality of potato
- Planning and administration of higher education implications for human resourse development
- Effect of variety and cropping systems on the development of tomato spotted wilt tospovirus disease in tomato
- Intergrated management of tomato spotted wilt disease in cucumber
- The development of breeding objectives for production systems utilizing the boran cattle breed
- Effects of mulching on soil temperature and moisture,yield and quality of tomato under kenyan highland greenhouse conditions
- Usawiri wa mwanamke katika nyiso za jando miongoni mwa Abakuria
- A comparative analysis of the effects of ritirement benefits act(2000)on returns on investment of kenyan university pension schemes
- Constraints to community participation in ecosystem management
- Influence of indigeneous knowledge on the adoption of school based education among kenyan maasai
- An evaluation of the effectiveness of computer based fleet management systems in kenya
- Factors related to the utilization of artificial insemination by small-holder dairy farmers in Bomet
- Land suitability classification for soybean in Kakamega District
- The effect of students'background on their attitude towards secondary school Agriculture teaching
- Study on the production of edible oil from teased kernel of camellia sinensis
- Uchaguzi wa namna burhani anavyotatua matatizo yanayokabili jamii katika riwaya zake
- Investigation of metals and non metals discharged from fluospar mining and their effects on the physico-chemical charecteristics of Kerio river
- Model based assessement of trends for some communicable diseases in kenya
- The effect of business policy on organizational performance
- The influence of intercropping and nitrogen fertility on diamondback moth and aphid infestation,yield and quality of kale
- An examination of the impactbof selected interpersonal and situational vartables on argumentativeness
- An assesement of the readiness of institutions to offer electronic learning
- An evaluation of efficiency of green maize marketing channels
- The effect of product differentiation on cnsumer choice
- The effects of psychological contract on employee performance
- Impact of stress on work and interpersonal relationships of non teaching employees
- Standard costing practices of kenyan manufucturing firms
- The determinants of dividends
- Factors contributing to drug abuse among secondary school students in Nembere Division
- Cattle,straw and system control
- The hatchet's blood spirits and society among the ethins of senegal
- An investigation of factors that contribute to students dropout in the primary schools in Sotick Division
- Fecal nitrogen as an indicator of nutritional stress sn steers in semi arid rangelands in Kenya
- Determinants of bond prices
- Effects of advance organisers on students'achievement and motivation in the topic pollution in biology
- Application of the improved dutch tube diffusion test for detection & quantification of beta-lactam residues in Kenyan milk
- Fertilizer nitrogen use efficiency and nutrient uptake by maize in vertisols in kenya
- An analysis of the guidance and counseling program in selected kenyan secondary schools
- A study of the role of the district education officers in the management and supervision of primary school education programmes in the three districts of Western Province in Kenya
- Concentralization determination and comparison of some mineral elements in the natural salt licks utilized by elephants in Mt Elgon national park
- An agro-ecological framework for intergrated nutrient management
- Livelihood,land use and environment interactions in the highland of east africa
- Distributions & population trend of elephants and rhinoceros in kenya :1977-1981
- Influence of external factors on ovipositon behaviour of the african malaria mosquito
- Below-ground biomass of natural and replanted mangrove forests at gazi bay
- Influence of enterprise diversification on risk management amongst samburu pastrolists
- Relative effects of a computer based instruction in accounting on students'achievement,perception of classroom environment and motivation in secondary schools in Kenya
- Rearing methods and mating behaviour of the dung beetle
- The effectiveness of farmer field schools in training and empowering women farmers in agricultural production
- An evaluation of the relationship between job charecteristics and employee motivation in Kenya
- A study of the influence of in-laws in marital relationships of the contemporary urban middle class marriages
- Factors influencing IT Implementation in schools
- The influence of extension services and enterprise diversification on household food security among small scale sugarcane farmers in Muhoroni Division
- A study of charitable institutions in addressing the needs of destitute children
- Teacher counselors' and students perception of the impact of guidance and counseling programme on academic performance among public secondary school studunts in Meru municipality
- Effects of defoliation frequency and intensity on production of four burned and unburned bushed grassland communities in south central kenya
- Effects of production and postharvest factors on quality retention of poinsettia
- Indigenous instituitions in resourse and risk management among borana pastrolists of southern Ethiopia
- An evaluation of national forests management act administrative policies pertaining to wildlife
- Mijikenda agriculture in Coast province of Kenya
- Effects of cooperative class experiment teaching method on secondary school students'motivation and achievement in chemistry
- Factors influencing students' choice of universities and their relationship with marketing strategies used by universities in Kenya
- Tofauti za umenke katika mazungumzo ya darasani
- The readability of secondary school chemistry text books
- Insemination management for a one injection prostaglandin synchronization protocal I.Single versus Double insemination
- Effects of cooperative learning approach on academic achievement in agriculture and acquisition of social skills by secondary school students in Bahati Division
- Study of the attitudes of secondary school students towards teaching o agriculture
- University students' perception on the effectiveness of peer couseling programmes
- Soil mineralogy,slope and soil and water conservation effects on infiltration,seal formation.erosion and crop yield under semi-arid conditions
- The relationship between selected educational inputs and students' academic performance in secondsry schools in Bungoma District
- Relationship between students'academic self-conceptÂ and academic achivement
- Salinity tolerance of the pineaple plant
- The effect of the agricultural activities in the surrounding community on the academic performance in agriculture
- The role of guidance and counselling programme on grief management among secondary school students in Nakuru
- Effects of mastery learning approach on secondary school students' achievement,motivation and self-concept in physics in Kieni Division
- Evaluation of wild sunflower as a protein supplement for growing dairy goats in Western Kenya
- An evaluation of the effectiveness of collective bargaining in building industrial harmony
- Usawiri wa mwanamke katika ushairi wa kiswahili
- Effects of corporate governance on the creation of shareholder value in the business of selected organisations in Kenya
- Assessement of counseling needs of street children in rehabilitation centers in Nairobi
- An economic analysis of the performance of the sugsr refining industry in Canada
- The imact of occupational health and safety practices on productivity
- Determination of possible sources and seasonal fluctuations of organochlorine pesticides in Lake Nakuru
- The vulnerability of girls and women to hiv/Aids in Kenya
- Language ,Education and Gender
- Factors that influence performance in mathematics in KCSE in Bungoma District
- A study of selected factors and their influence on the performance of adult basic education programme in Bungoma District
- Effects of tillage and planting methods on rice growth and yield in Kenya
- Feeding value of selected indigenous browse species for goats in kenya
- Assesement of students' awareness level of hiv/Aids and its impact on their sexual behaviour
- An evaluation of past KCSE physics in terms of science process skills and syllabus coverage
- Genetic evaluation of growth and reproductive performance of the Kenya boran cattle
- Effect of socialized mathematical language module on students' understanding of mathematics and their perception of the learning environment
- Phosphorous requirements of maize genotypesin different soil types of Siaya District
- Factors related to adoption of selected agroforestry technologies by small scale farmers as a response to environmental degradation
- Financial constraints facing kenya's music business
- Impact of privatization on company's performance
- Use of pymarc as a feed resource for dairy cattle in kenya
- Determining cash balance managemaent practices
- Interlinkages between small scale business enterprises and farm sector in rural development
- An investigation of selected factors related to burnout among primary school teachers
- Continuity and change in samburu pastrolism under colonial rule
- A study of the kenyan private business sector
- Factors influencing household production of sorghum and millet in kiminini location
- Effects of a computer based instruction modules on students achivement,perception of the classroom environment and attitude towards school biology in Nakuru
- Usayansi wa istilahi za isimu ya kiswahili
- Antimicrobial phenylpropanoid esters and sesquiterpene lactones from the leaves of tarchonanthus camphoratus
- Influence of frequency and intensity of clippingÂ on forage yield,crude protein content and digestibility of kenyan range grass
- Plant monoterpenoids as factors in diet selection and grazing behaviour of sheep
- The ecology of ciliated protozoa in an alkaline-saline lake,lake Nakuru
- Saturated hydraulic conductivity and nutrient content in soils of different mineralogy mixed with chickpea residue
- Factors influencing the perception and attitude of students in technical training institutes towards guidance and counselling
- Migration patterns of the upper gunnison river elk herd
- Molecular assessment of antimalarial drugs resistance in plasmodium falciparum at nuba mountains,Southern SudanÂ
- The role of English in Pakistan
- The Effects Of Task Instruction Sheets On Learnes Studying Poultry And Egg Poduction For Adaptation And Use In Developing Countries
- Evaluation Of Yield And Quality Of Five Potato Cultivars Grown In Southwest Virginia
- Range Management Extension Services on pastoral Societies of Kenya
- Environmental Aspects Of Trace Elements
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";
1. COMPARATIVE STUDY OF LOKICHAR, KERIO AND MESILLA BASINS
2. A CONTRIBUTION TO FINSLER AND CONFORMAL
3. ACQUISITION OF SCIENCE CONCEPTS AND SILLS BY
4. ADOPTION OF SOCIAL FORESTRY PRACTICES IN UASIN
5. AGRICULTURAL HISTORY OF THE ABAURIA OF KENYA
6. ALLO METRIC RELATIONS FOR ESTIMATING ABOVEGROUND
7. ANALYSIS OF EXTREME RAINFALL AND
8. ANALYSIS OF MARKET PERFORMANCE
9. ANALYSIS OF RESOURCE USE IN SMALLHOLDER FOOD CROP
10. ANALYSIS OF TOTAL HLA-G LEVELS AND ITS ISOFORMS
11. AN ANALYSIS OF LABOUR TURNOVER CAUSES AND EFFECTS.
12. AN ANALYSIS OF THE EFFECT OF GOVERNMENT FINANCIAL
13. AN ANALYSIS OF THE FACTORS THAT INFLUENCE INVESTMENT
14. AN ECONOMIC EVALUATION OF IRISH POTATO RESEARCH
15. AN EVALUATION OF EFFICIENCY OF GREEN MAIZE MARETING
16. AN EVALUATION OF POST-RIGHTS ISSUE EFFECT ON THE FIRMS'
17. An E V A L U A T I O N Of S E L E C T E D F A C T O R S A F F E C T I N G T H E
18. AN EVALUATION OF THE EXTENT OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
19. AN EVALUATION OF THE RELATIONSHIPS BETWEEN
20. AN INVESTIGATION INTO THE EFFECTS OF THE INTEGRATION OF ENGLISH
21. AN INVESTIGATION OF THE FACTORS AFFECTING SERVICE
22. AN INVESTIGATION OF THE FACTORS THAT INFLUENCE
23. AN INVESTIGATION ON STRESS LEVELS AND ITS INFLUENCE ON JOB
24. AN INVESTIGATION ON THE ATTITUDES OF TEACHERS AND STUDENTS
25. A SOCIOLINGUISTIC ANALYSIS OF GRAFFITI IN SECONDARY
26. ASSESSMENT OF ASSET SELECTION AND PERFORMANCE
27. ASSESSMENT OF PROFESSIONAL PREPAREDNESS AND RESOURCE
28. ASSESSMENT OF THE ACUTE PHASE RESPONSE OF
29. A STUDY OF
30. A STUDY OF FACTORS LEADING TO
31. A STUDY OF FACTORS THAT INFLUENCE STUDENTS DROPOUT IH
32. A STUDY OF THE ADEQUACY OF TRAINING OF SECONDARY
33. A STUDY OF THE CHARACTERISTICS OF GOOD TEXTBOO FOR
34. A STUDY OF THE COUNSELLING NEEDS OF
35. A STUDY OF THE NEW AGRICULTURAL EDUCATION CURRICULUM
36. A STUDY OF THE PERCEPTION OF SELF-ESTEEM AMONG
37. A STUDY ON AVAILABILITY AND USE OF TEACHING
38. A STUDY ON FEMALE TEACHER TRAINEES' AWARENESS AND
39. A S T U D Y O N T H E I M P A C T O F G U X D A N C E A N D C O U N S E L L I N G I N I S
40. A Study Of The Effect Of Attitude, Gender And Previous
41. A Study Of The Factors That Contribute To The School Dropout
42. Breeding Objectives And Breeding Strategies For Small
43. CHALLENGES FACED BY SECONDARY SCHOOL TEACHER
44. CHEMICAL COMPOSITION AND ANTI MICROBIAL ACTIVITY OF ESSENTIAL
45. CHILDHOOD DIARRHOEAL MORBIDITY IN RURAL
47. CLASSIFICATION OF LAND COVER AMD LAND UTILIZATION
48. COMMUNITY PARTICIPATION IN DECISION MAING PROCESSES A
49. COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF ORGANIZATION OF CENTRALIZED AND
50. COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF THE PERFORMANCE
51. COMPARISON BETWEEN CE AND CSE CHEMISTRY SYLLABUSES
52. COMPARISON OF THE BIOLOGICAL EFFECTS AND
53. COMPRESSED NATURE Co-Existing Grazers In A Small Reserve In Enya
54. CONFLICT RESOLUTION AND RIS MANAGEMENT
55. CONTRIBUTION OF POVERTY AND GENDER ON THE PREVALENCE OF
56. CONTRIBUTION OF SELECTED FAMILY FACTORS ON THE INFLUX OF
57. CORRELATION BETWEEN PENTACYCLIC
58. CULTURE AND HISTORY THE RELIGIOUS EXPERIENCE
59. DELAYED PAYMENT ITS EFFECTS ON AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION
60. DETERMINANTS OF RURAL MICRO ENTERPRISE GROWTH IN SELECTED
61. DETERMINATION OF CADMIUM, CHROMIUM, LEAD AND MERCURY IN
62. DETERMINATION OF EXPECTED RETURNS FROM VERTICALLY
63. DIETARY SUCROSE AND GLUCURONIC ACID
64. DISSOLUTION AND EXTRACTABILITY OF MINJINGU
65. ECONOMIC ANALYSIS OF SMALLHOLDER
66. EFFECTIVENESS OF FARMER FIELD SCHOOL APPROACH ON GROUP
67. EFFECTIVENESS OF FARMER FIELD SCHOOL IN THE
68. EFFECTIVENESS OF GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING
69. EFFECTIVENESS OF GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING PROGRAMME IN
70. EFFECTIVENESS OF SPIRAL WIRE WAVE PROJECTOR ON SECONDARY
71. EFFECT OF PROJECT-BASED LEARNING ON STUDENT
72. EFFECT OF USING A WATER FLOW ADVANCE ORGANIZER ON SECONDARY
73. EFFECTS OF A COOPERATIVE LEARNING MODULE ON STUDENTS'
74. EFFECTS OF CHICPEA MANAGED FALLOW ON SOIL MOISTURE AND WHEAT
75. EFFECTS OF CONCEPT MAPPING STRATEGY ON STUDENTS'
76. EFFECTS OF COOPERATIVE LEARNING ON STUDENTS' ACHIEVEMENT AND
77. EFFECTS OF Callicindra Calothyrsus And A In Us Acuminata GREEN MANURES ON
78. EFFECTS OF DIFFERENT EXPLANTS AND MEDIA ON IN VITRO
79. EFFECTS OF GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING PROGRAMME ON CAREER
80. EFFECTS OF MASTERY LEARNING ON Stl'dents' ACADEMIC
81. EFFECTS OF MATHEMATICS BRIDGING COURSE ON STUDENTS'
82. EFFECTS OF NITROGEN LEVELS AND SPACING ON GROWTH, YIELDS
83. EFFECTS OF PRESCRIBED SEASONAL BURNING
84. EFFECTS OF PRUNING TIME, LUNGS, AND RESTING PERIOD ON TOTAL
85. EFFECTS OF THE FARMERS OF THE FUTURE PROGRAMME ON LEARNERS'
86. EFFECTS OF THE PROBLEM-SOLVING TEACHING APPROACH ON
87. EFFECTS OF THE SCHOOL FEEDING PROGRAMMES ON PRIMARY
88. EMPLOYEES ATTITUDES AND RESPONSE TOWARDS CORPORATE SOCIAL
89. ENERGY AND PROTEIN REQUIREMENTS OF
90. EVALUATION OF WHEAT LINES IN SEMI- ARID
91. Economics Of Smallholder Legume-Cereal Crop Rotation
92. Evaluation Of The Molluscicidal Effect Of The Plants
93. External Shocs And Adjustment Policies In The Enyan
94. FACTORS AFFECTING ENROLMENT IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS A CASE STUDY
95. FACTORS AFFECTING GUIDANCE AND COUNSELING PROGRAMMES IN
96. FACTORS AFFECTING STUDENTS PERFORMANCE
97. FACTORS AFFECTING THE LABILITY OF
98. FACTORS AFFECTING THE VIABILITY OF SECONDARY
99. FACTORS CONTRIBUTING TO STUDENTS INDISCIPLINE AND
100. FACTORS CONTRIBUTING TO THE PRIMARY SCHOOL
101. FACTORS INFLUENCING ADOPTION OF COFFEE
102. FACTORS INFLUENCING LEADERSHIP EFFECTIVENESS IN SUSTAINABLE
103. FACTORS INFLUENCING NATURAL REGENERATION OF
104. FACTORS RELATED TO THE MOTIVATION TO LEARN
105. FACTORS THAT INFLUENCE HEADTE ACIIERS' MANAGERIAL
106. FARMERS' AND AGRICULTURAL ADVISERS'
107. FEATURES OF INDIRECTNESS THAT CHARACTERIZE PARENTS' LANGUAGE
108. FEED AND NUTRIENT INTAE OF
109. FORECASTING OF MARET SHARE PRICES FOR SELECTED
110. FREE SURFACE FLUID FLOWS FOR EXPLICITLY DEFINED
111. Factors Influencing Information Technology Utilization In
112. Fingerponds Seasonal Integrated
113. GENETIC ANALYSIS OF MIL PRODUCTION AND FERTILITY TRAITS OF THE
114. GROWTH AND SURVIVAL TO WEANING OF CROSSES OF
115. HABITAT CHARACTERISTICS, FEEDING HABITS
116. HALI YA ISWAHILI ATIA ELIMU NCHINI RWANDA
117. HEDONIC PRICE ANALYSIS
118. HORMONAL AND IMMUNOPATHOLOGICAL CHANGES
119. HUMAN-ELEPHANT CONFLICTS AND MANAGEMENT
120. IMPACT OF AGROFORESTRY ON FARM PRODUCTION
121. IMPACT OF GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING ON ATTITUDES TOWARDS
122. INFILTRATION RATES AND SEDIMENT PRODUCTION
123. INFLUENCE OF AVAILABLE BROWSE ON CATTLE DIETS
124. INFLUENCE OF BACGROUND FACTORS ON PRE-SCHOOL TEACHERS' AND
125. INFLUENCE OF BROWSE AVAILABILITY ON GOAT DIETS IN AN ACACIA SENEGAL
126. INFLUENCE OF INSTITUTIONAL CHARACTERISTICS ON
127. INFLUENCE OF INTELLECTUAL AND CULTURAL
128. INFLUENCE OF PLANTING DATE
129. INFLUENCE OF TEACHERS' PERCEPTIONS AND COMPETENCES ON
130. INSTRUCTIONAL SUPERVISION IN AN ERA OF
131. INVOLVEMENT OF WOMEN AS LABOURERS IN SUGARCANE CONTRACT
132. JINSI UABILA NA MIELEEO YA WANAFUNZI HUATHIRI UTEUZI NA
133. LANGUAGE AND HIERARCHY THE LINGUISTIC
134. MOLECULAR BASIS OF Striga Hermonthica RESISTANCE IN
136. NESTING ACTIVITIES AND MIGRATORY STATUS OF
137. NITROGEN AND GENOTYPE EFFECTS ON ASSIMILATE PARTITIONING AND
138. PASTORAL CARE FOR CATHOLIC STUDENTS IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS
139. PATTERNS OF LANGUAGE USE- AND THEIR EFFECTS ON THE
140. PELAGIC FISH (Rastrineobola Argentea) AS A SOURCE OF
141. PERCEPTIONS OF CARETAERS ON THE ROLE OF GUIDANCE AND
142. PERCEPTIONS OF SECONDARY SCHOOL AGRICULTURE
143. PERCEPTIONS OF TEACHERS ON CAREER GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING
144. PERCEPTIONS OF TEACHERS ON THE FACTORS THAT CONTRIBUTE TO
145. PERCEPTIONS OF TEACHERS ON THE IMPACT OF EARLY
146. PRESUPPOSITION AND IMPLICATURE IN THE USE OF
147. PROSPECTING FOR ANTIBACTERIAL COMPOUNDS FROM A
148. PSYCHOLOGICAL, ECONOMIC AND SOCIO-CULTURAL FACTORS
149. PURIFICATION AND CHARACTERIZATION OF TRYPANOLYSIN FROM THE
150. Predictive Models For Nairobi Stoc
151. RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN FIRM'S CAPITAL STRUCTURE AND
152. RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN PRINCIPALS' MANAGEMENT APPROACHES
153. RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN STUDENTS' SELF-ESTEEM AND PARENTAL
154. RESOURCES CONDITION AND THEIR INFLUENCE ON THE WELLBEING
155. RESPONSES OF TEENAGE STUDENTS TO IMAGES OF
156. ROLE OF PERFORMANCE APPRAISAL ON EMPLOYEE
157. ROOT WATER EXTRACTION ZONES OF IRRIGATED COTTON
158. SECONDARY SCHOOL-CHILDREN'S Tjnderstafedtc
159. SELECTION OF BREAD WHEAT (Triticum Aestivum L.) VARIETIES FOR
160. SELF ESTEEM AND ITS IMPACT ON INTERPERSONAL RELATIONSHIPS
161. SMALLHOLDER AGRICULTURAL CREDIT THE CASE OF NDARAGWA
162. SOCIO-ECONOMIC ANALYSIS OF FODDER LEGUMES THE CASE OF
163. SOCIO-ECONOMIC FACTORS INFLUENCING ADOPTION OF SOIL
164. SOME ASPECTS OF
165. SORGHUM AGRONOMY IN WEST ENYA
166. STAEHOLDERS' PERCEPTIONS OF PARENTAL CONTRIBUTION TO THE
167. STUDENTS' IMAGES OF SCIENCE IN ENYA A
168. STUDIES ON MANGO (MANGIFERAINDICA, L) ERNEL FAT OF
169. STUDY OF INCIDENCE AND DAMAGE BY
170. SUCCUMBING TO AND COPING WITH DESTITUTION
171. Small-Scale Farming And The Role Of Women
172. Studies Of Atmospheric Aerosols And Development Of An
173. TEACHERS' PERCEPTIONS OF HEADTEACHERS' HUMAN SILLS
174. TEACHING RESOURCES
175. THE ASPECTS OF THE ECOLOGY OF THE
176. THE ATTITUDES OF SECONDARY SCHOOL TEACHERS TOWARDS
177. THE CONTRIBUTION OF SECONDARY SCHOOL AGRICULTURAL
178. THE DEVELOPMENT OF A TECHNOLOGY FOR PLEUROTUS MUSHROOM
179. THE EFFECTIVENESS OF PEER COUNSELLING ON UNIVERSITY STUDENTS A
180. THE EFFECT OF TEACHERS' USE OF PRAISE AND CRITISM IN
181. THE EFFECTS OF CONCEPT MAPPING STRATEGY ON
182. THE EFFECTS OF GENDER, NOWLEDGE AND LEARNING
183. THE EFFECTS OF INFORMAL MARETING CONTRACTS ON FRENCH BEANS
184. THE EFFECTS OF REYNOLDS NUMBER ON FLUID FLOWS
185. THE EFFECTS OF SUPPLEMENTING MAIZE STOVER AND NAPIER GRASS WITH
186. THE EFFECTS OF TRADE AND EXCHANGE RATE LIBERALIZATION ON
187. THE EXTENT TO WHICH MULTIPLE ROLES AFFECT
188. THE HISTORIES OF SHEEP AND GOAT BREEDS AND SOCIAL MECHANISMS
189. THE IMPACT OF COUNSELLING ON EXCEPTIOAL CHILDREN IN REGULAR SCHOOLS
190. THE IMPACT OF PERFORMANCE APPRAISAL ON
191. THE IMPACT OF PROMOTION STRATEGIES ON CONSUMPTION
192. THE IMPACT OF REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH EDUCATION ON YOUTH
193. THE IMPACT OF STRESS MANAGEMENT PROGRAMMES ON FORM FOUR
194. THE INFLUENCE OF INTERCROPPING ALE (BRASSICA OLERACEA VAR.
195. THE INFLUENCE OF SELECTED FACTORS ON THE GIRL CHILD
196. THE INFLUENCE OF SOIL WATER CONTENT AND NITROGEN SUPPLY ON
197. THE MORPHO-SYNTACTIC AND LEXICAL STRUCTURES OF THE
198. THE PERCEIVED USE OF COMPETENCY-BASED INSTRUCTION
199. THE PERCEPTIONS OF EGERTON UNIVERSITY
200. THE PHILOSOPHICAL AND ETHICAL IMPLICATIONS
201. THE POTENTIAL ROLE OF DISTANCE TEACHING
202. THE PRINCIPALS' AND TEACHER COUNSELLORS' PERCEPTION ON THE
203. THE PROTEIN AND ENERGY REQUIREMENTS OF INDIGENOUS
204. THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN SELECTED PERSONALITY FACTORS AND
205. THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN SELF-CONCEPT AND ACADEMIC
206. THERMAL CONDUCTIVITIES OF
207. THERMAL CONDUCTIVITY OF UNFIRED REFRACTORY CLAY
208. THE ROLE OF CLASSROOM INPUT IN THE ACQUISITION
209. THE ROLE OF CONJUNCTIONS IN IAMBA
210. THE ROLE OF ENGLISH SILLS COURSES ON THE REDUCTION OF
211. THE ROLE OF GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING IN REDUCING
212. THE ROLE OF INDIGENOUS TECHNICAL NOWLEDGE IN FOOD SECURITY AS
213. THE ROLE OF THE INTEGRATED ENGLISH APPROACH
214. THE SPECTRA OF THE CESARO MATRIX OF ORDER (CII)
215. THE STATUS OF SAFETY MEASURES
216. THE TENSE SYSTEM IN OLUABARASI
217. TRADITION AND SOCIAL CHANBE IN THE
218. TRENDS, LOCAL PERCEPTIONS AND COST OF
219. The Potential Of Improving Napier
220. UMWAFAA WA FASIHI YA WATOTO WA MISINGI YA MWITIIO WA
221. USAWIRIWA MWANAME ATIA METHALI ZA
222. USAWIRIWA WAHUSIA WATOTO ATIA
223. USE OF ECOLOGICAL THEORY TO EVALUATE
224. USE OF PHOSPHORUS AND PYMARC IN MANAGEMENT OF
225. USHUGHULIIAJIWA MAOSA YA ISARUFI NA ATHARIZAE ATIA
226. UTILISATION OF MADRAS THORN, LEUCAENA AND GLIRICIDIA AS PROTEIN
227. VASCULAR PLANT FLORA OF IBOO RANGE
228. VEGETATION-ENVIRONMENTAL RELATIONSHIPS
229. WIMBO ULIO BORA UFASIRI WA JAZANDA WA MIABALA YA
230. WORING CAPITAL MANAGEMENT PRACTICES BY ENYAN
232. T H E E F F E C T S O F S T O C S P L I T S O N O W N E R S H I P S T R U C T U R E , S T O C T R A D E D