Egerton University invites sealed Tenders from eligible and competent Contractors for both Builder’s Works (Main Contract) and Specialist Works (Sub-contracts) as follows;
- TENDER NUMBER EU.2/2013-2014: PARTIAL COMPLETION OF THE PHYSICAL SCIENCE COMPLEX – CONTRACT 1A PHYSICS DEPARTMENT BLOCK 1
- TENDER NUMBER EU. 3/2013-2014: PARTIAL COMPLETION OF THE PHYSICAL SCIENCE COMPLEX – CONTRACT 1B PHYSICS DEPARTMENT BLOCK 2
Interested Contractors must be qualified and registered with Ministry of Lands, Housing & Urban Development in appropriate Categories (Proof of Registration will be required) should obtain the Tender Documents from the Procurement Department Njoro Campus or Nairobi Office Stanbank Building 9th Floor, upon payment of a Non-Refundable Fee of KES.1,000.00 per document payable to Egerton University KCB A/C Number 1101906812 and receipted at the above stated offices.
Categories of Specific Works for which tenders are invited are as follows:
Description of Tender
Main Contract (Builders Works) Completion Works.
Plumbing, Drainage and Fire-Fighting Installations.
Electrical Installation and Associated Services
There will be a Pre-Tender Meeting on Friday 4th October 2013 at 10.00am at Njoro Campus, Procurement Department Boardroom. Tenders must be accompanied by a Tender security of 2% of tender sum from a reputable bank or Insurance Company approved by PPOA and as indicated in the bid document, valid for an additional 30 days beyond the 90 days tender validity period. Note that, all statutory requirements are a pre-requisite.
Completed tender documents in plain sealed envelope (s) marked: Tender No and Name in an original and a copy as per instructions indicating the respective specific works, without identifying the sender and addressed to:-
Head, Procurement Department,
P O Box 536-20115,
Or placed in the tender box in Procurement Department Building, Njoro Campus to be received ON or BEFORE 11.00 am, Thursday 10th October 2013 when the tender will be closed and opened thereafter in the presence of b or their representatives who wish to witness the opening.
TENDERS ADVERTISED ON 6TH SEPTEMBER 2016
1. TENDER NUMBER EU/RT/06/2016-2017: LETTING OF EGERTON UNIVERSITY BUSINESS PREMISES TO UNIVERSITY STUDENT CLUBS AND ASSOCIATIONS
2. TENDER NO. EU/RT/07/2016-2017; SUPPLY AND DELIVERY INSTALLATION AND COMMISSIONING OF HISTOPATHOLOGY EQUIPMENT
3. TENDER NUMBER EU/RT/08/2016-2017: SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF FOAM MATTRESSES AND DUST BINS
4. TENDER NUMBER EU/RT/09/2016-2017: SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF LIBRARY BOOKS-KISWAHILI FOR FASS
5. TENDER NO. EU/RT/10/2016-2017; SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF MOTOR VEHICLE FOR NAKURU TOWN CAMPUS COLLEGE
6. RFP NUMBER: EU/RFP/01/2016-2017: PROVISION OF CONSULTANCY SERVICES FOR CONSTRUCTION OF EGERTON UNIVERSITY ULTRA-MODERN LIBRARY.
1. TENDER NO. EU/ONT/02/2016-2017: PROPOSED CONSTRUCTION OF EGERTON SECURITY CONTROL CHECK POINTS AND ASSOCIATED BUILDINGS AT EGERTON UNIVERSITY NJORO CAMPUS
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
1. EU/EOI/01/2016-2017 : REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST: PROVISION OF CONSULTANCY SERVICES FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF EGERTON UNIVERSITY ULTRA MODERN LIBRARY [Click to download pdf]
Egerton University invites qualified and interested bidders for the following tenders:
1. Tender Number EU/ONT/115/2015-2016: Supply and delivery of Office Furniture [ Click to Download ]
2. Tender Number EU/ONT/119/2015-2016: Construction of University Main Gate and Associated Facilities [ Click to Download ]
3. Tender Number EU/ONT/121/2015-2016: Lease of 10 acres of Land in Nakuru –Nairobi Highway next to Shiners Girls High School. [ Click to Download ]
Bill of Quantities
A complete set of tender documents may be downloaded from the university website (www.egerton.ac.ke) or IFMIS portal (https://supplier.treasury.go.ke) for free. Or can be obtained from Procurement office Njoro Campus upon payment of a non-refundable fee of KES:1,000.00 (Kenya shillings One thousand only) to be deposited to KCB Egerton University Main A/c No. 1101906812 and receipted at cash office Njoro Campus.
The completed set of tender documents should be submitted in plain sealed envelope indicating “Tender No. and Name” in “ORIGINAL” and “COPY” properly bound without identifying the sender and addressed to;
Head of Procurement
P.O. Box 536-20115
EGERTON, NJORO CAMPUS
To be received on or before Thursday 30th June 2016 at 11.00a.m and placed in the Tender Box at the Procurement Department, Njoro Campus.
For Tender No. EU/ONT/119/2015-2016: Construction of University Main Gate and Associated Facilities, there will be a pre-bid meeting on Tuesday 21st June, 2016 at procurement Department boardroom Njoro Campus at 10.00 a.m. Bids submitted later than the stated date and time shall be immediately returned unopened. Opening of the bids will take place immediately thereafter at Procurement Department boardroom, Njoro Campus in the presence of bidders/their representatives who choose to attend. Bidders must serialize all pages of the bid ocuments failure to which shall lead to disqualification.